Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Let's Talk SasuSaku

Lemme just say something, SASUSAKU WILL PREVAIL!!!!! Why, you may ask? Here's my reasons for why the AWESOMENESS (I don't even say AWESOME that much!) of SasuSaku WILL prevail! First of all, what IS SasuSaku? Only the best shipping/pairing alive! What is pairing/shipping. (-_-)........You seriously don't know what that is? I can't talk, I only found out after I found Jelsa. But STILL, it's awesome. A shipping/pairing is where two people in a manga,book,anime,movie ect. get together in a fiction world! Here's my favourite picture of the couple!
LOOK at that art! It's amazing...... Let's all take a moment to bask in this amazing photo. 

TOP REASONS FOR A SAUSAKU TO HAPPEN

1. It's popular. You search up SasuSaku, SasukeXSakura, AU SasuSaku........and you get a ton of hits. There's also a lot of fanfiction and NOT TO FORGET THE SAUSAKU CARDS!!! Like wish!

2. There ARE hints! Like that eye contact at the end. THAT DOSEN'T HAPPEN FOR NO REASON, PEOPLE!!!!!

3. The authour will feel OBLIGED to since there's so many fans. I mean, you can't disappoint NejiXTenten fans and WALK AWAY FROM IT!!!! I mean, there's already Naruhina (NarutoXHinata) happening, Naruto's bestfriend can't be left alone! Poor Saskue! Just imagine it like this:
Ha,ha, Tsubasa is so funny. By the way, this is from Gakuen Alice, another amazingly amazing manga!

4. HOW ABOUT JUST PLAIN SAKURA FAN! I mean, Sakura's fans won't just let Sakura die without Sakue living her! That's just plain sad! In the words of Ariana Grande,

 I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart

And Sakura WILL die of a broken heart of SasuSaku dosen't happen! The same apply for Sasuke so I won't bother myself putting that up in detail!

5. Look at number 4's last sentence.

The end! Anyone who agrees, please comment! Nicky, out!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment