Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kaede's Kicked Puppy Looks/Kaede Post


  Hi, so I recently found out why it's so hard to use Google,Gmail and Blogger: Because they're ownded by Google. Google and China had an argument and now they're stationed in Hong Kong, whoop-de-do. That means that all my blog posts will only be published AFTER Summer vaction. Rest assured, I did try to publish my posts. Now without further ado, I introduce you to Kaede's Kicked Puppy Looks!

He looks soooo said! :(

MUST READ

Due to fact that I went a little overboard with Barajou No Kiss, this is the Kaede Post! Enjoy! ;)

Ya know, with the way Kaede wore his uniform I never really realized he was wearing a uniform.
His face is hilarious! :D
Random Fact Concerning Barajou No a Kiss And I: My favourite characters are Ninafu,Itsushi,Kaede,Yakoh while Anis and Mikage/Cinderella are tied for first. I posted this scene because I love it!
What I think They're a Thinking
Kaede:Somewhere along the lines of I'd Rather Be Somewhere Else or This Is So Annoying
Seiran: It's so great to be with Anise!
Ninufa:It's hard to tell, he always seems to have that big grin of his 
Anise:.....I can't think of anything
I FREAKING LOVE THIS PART!!!!
OMB, I seriously LOVE Seiran!
I feel like his soul is in his eyes with that bottom picture

I love this part.
Evil is written on their faces
Go to fanpop.com and join Anise and Kaede! Unless if you ship Anusiki, which I don't. He's a DARK STALKER. Anise will die and Mutsuki probaly won't. An enternity without your lived one? Whoop-de-do.
.......
:)
He looks sooooo SWEET!
I couldn't help it, I just love this scene. Wait, italics....? Oh,.....never mind!

At fanfiction.net there's a story for this, check it out. My username is ElsaForeverAndEver and my pen name is WriterUser.
I adore(I'm saying adore because I'm using too much Love) the BaraKiss poetry corner! My favourite is Mikages!
"Well, he is at that age..."
The facial expressions alone are priceless
In real life, battles don't stop for confessions. And what's with The Man Phrase? I find idiotically cheesy and weird. But I still love this scene!
Yeah, cause in real life everyone can wrap people up in vines,totally true.
Four different Roses, four different reactions.
Not to mention Anise's!

OMG, this is so funny!
SURPRISE!!!!
LOOK at Seiran's face, LOOK!!!!!
I just seriously live Mikage, like, seriously. If I could dress up as her for Halloween, I would. And come on, who WOULDN'T want a wicked scythe like that? 
Kicked Puppy!
First Kiss! But not for the two of them, first kiss BETWEEN the two of them.

And THAT ladies and gentlemen, concludes the Keade Post! The fact that I made a Kaede post might be because he's my favourite knight but that is WRONG. He is my second favourite knight, when talking about Rhode knights. My favourite knight is Seiran, I just made a Kaede post because I think that Kaede his some the WICKEDEST expressions ever. Just look at this:
Bye! ;)



















 











No comments:

Post a Comment