I HAVE NOT BEEN BLOGGING CAUSE BLOGGER DOES NOT WORK IN BEIJING. OH, AND THAT IS NOT THE ENDNG OF BARAJOU NO KISS. BYE!
Hi! So I haven't been blogging much because it seems that wherever I go, THE WIFI IS SUPER SLOW!!!!!!! Hey, that rhymed! So, I think whoever has been reading enough posts should know I'm a HUGE manga fan and maybe know that I HATE endings. I always get a little (okay, maybe a lot,) emotional after one. That's why even after one day (emotional feelings usually expire by now) I still get a HUGE ache when I think about this: I finished Barajou No Kiss. D: My favourite manga has always been Kaichou Wa Maid Sama but against Barajou No Kiss IT DOES NOT COMPETE!!!!!!! I got so emotionally sad that I sent an email (translated) to the authour, Shouoto Aya. Maybe why I'm so sad is because I feel as if the ending dosen't answer some questions like: are they still rhode knights? Are Kaede and Anis a couple now? So I'm still waiting for an answer from Shouoto Aya and I'm currently rereading the manga. I am sorta afraid that without an answer or sequel (to me, the characters are interesting enough to have just a sequel with normal life and some excitment) I'll keep rereading Barajou No Kiss. :( I'm so upset I'm not even exploring Shouoto Aya's other works. X:( Oh, I just checked my emails and found this:

So Hi Micaela Shaefer! Thanks for following me! And wow, I have a follower, YES!!!!! Now all I need is better wifi, a sequel/answer, less awkwardness with my cousin, and no/less acne then I'll be super happy! :) So this post turned out to be more Barajou No Kiss-y.
By the way, THIS is the ending.
Barajou No Kiss is a manga about a girl named Anis. Anis's father gave her a choker when she was little, saying that if she took it off a punishment would befall her. Try as she might, Anis couldn't take it off. However, the day she lost it, Anis found that the punishment was more then she bargained for! Now as the new Domian, Anis must find the Arcana cards,go up against her counterpart Cinderella and seal the seal (seal the seal, huh). Along the way, Anis uncovers some secrets she never knew before.
SPOILER ALERT!!!! THESE PICTURES MIGHT SPOIL THE PLOT FOR FUTURE BARAJOU NO KISS READERS!!! :)
These are pictures of my favourite scenes! Most contain Kaede 'cause I'm still trying to figure out if he's good looking, or ugly (I blame the hair)
Wait... Didn't I take this picture because I wanted to draw Seiran? Oops! Never mind! ;)
The ponytail girl reminds me of me, that's why I took this screenshot.

OMB (oh my buttercups, it's a Nicole thing) I LOVE MIKAGE!!! Wait, why is this font red?


Okay, for SOME weird reason only some of these are my favourite scenes. I'll just finish rereading the manga and post new pictures! ;) Oh, and this is quite unlikely but SHOUOTO AYA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL, THANK YOU!!!! ;)
Let's call him Boris, it sounds like what I call him!
No comments:
Post a Comment