Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beijing Valentines Day:More Trouble Then It's Worth?/Life Talk At Random

    Right now it's Chinese Valentines Day, who  knew they had one? My grandparents neibourhood is having a festival. There's a hot air balloon fashioned by balloons and lights strung on the ground to look like horoscope animals. They also have this thing where you write your wish on a glowing ball and put it in your horoscope light thingy majigy. They hired some singers yo sing and when they're done....nobody claps except me. :( But, here's the thing, you usually buy flowers on this day and right now they're selling flowers, hundred/thousand dollars each. So what I'm thinking is what the title says:Beijing Valentines Day:More Trouble then It's Worth? And.... Now I just realized I don't have a good point. :( Let's talk about life! How about.., my slipper shoes!

Yes, I have a tan line from wearing low socks in Vancouver. Is there even such thing as a sock tan line...? But no matter how much feet tanning (again, is there such a thing?) I do, my sock tan line remains. :( If you haven't noticed by now, I write my blog posts at random. Random writing, topics on sudden inspiration and no planning. I find this quite nice, you know? Random Writing means no false images, you see me as who I am, ME. In case you didn't know, me is.....
Stubborn
Ambitious 
Lazy -_-b (the first thing I do when I get home is cuddle under my covers, that's why I never do my bed in the mornings. -_-b......)
Scatterbrained
Forgetful
Tall
And the commonly said......nice. I have the image of a tall,Asian,nice bookworm, great. It's a nice image, I'd prefer it over weirdo,phsyco meanie asian girl, but still, I'm not even taken seriously sometimes. I also happen to love manga and anime a lot. Manga over anime, but some mangas are better animes.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment