Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Funniest Scenes (WARNING! It Is Highly Possible Only The Blogger Finds It Funny)


FIRST of all most of the writing scenes are from SasuSaku fanfic. Those of you who read SasuSaku fanfiction, check out ANGELforSHOW on fanfiction.net,like now! She is AWSOME!!! Two, the scene below is from the fanfiction The Boyfriend Test. One word, amazing. I've never read any of the author's other works but if it's anything like The Boyfriend Test, I just know I'm gonna be blown away. So here it is, The Boyfriend Test!

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention this one isn't funny, it's just amazingly sentimental. Still, gotta love it. The next one is really funny. It's from....wait, where is it from? Oh well. Wait..... if I don't know where it's from, how am I supposed to find the book it's from! Oh no,oh no, I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT, WHY, WHY DID I HAVE TO FORGET!!!! I REMEMBERED EVERY OTHER TITLE, WHY THIS ONEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm gonna just post this and write an emo pome to cry my tears out (;^;). 
"REALLY, HASN'T ANYONE WONDERED WHY IT'S AN ALL MALE MODELING AGENCY?" Oh...my...gosh, I'm...dying...from.....the.....laughter.
"That means..." This is a scene from Cardcaptor Sakura, another awesome manga! It's also a anime and movies! Cool, right? And I don't think the sentence about the anime and movies is grammatically correct..... Oh well, next!

Inner Nicole: Get me some popcorn!
Nicole: Shhhh, this is the good part.
Inner Nicole: You can't fool me, I know you probably don't even have a scene! Now get me my popcorn!
Nicole: Shhhhhh

Nicole: And now, for the part you've all been waiting for.....THE BARAJOU NO KISS SHOUOTO AYA AND LADY M AFTERWORD!!!!!!!
Inner Nicole: Ohmygosh, I love this part! Where's my popcorn!!!!!
Nicole: Shhhh!!!! Patience is a virtue, young one.
Inner Nicole: Oh seriously, ya gonna go all YODA on me!!?!!
Nicole: Shhhhh

Inner Nicole: Oooh, I love the Barajou No Kiss Shouoto Aya and Lady M Afterword series!
Nicole: I know, right!
Inner Nicole: Soooo, can I have my popcorn now?!?
Nicole: Shhhh! Patience is a virtue, young Jedi!
Inner Nicole: YODA, AGAIN!!!!!
Nicole: What, he's like, green, isn't green for good Jedis?
Inner Nicole: I thought that you were scared of him.
Nicole: Shhhhhh


Inner Nicole: Hey, if you were to draw me, how would I look?
Nicole: The same as I draw me!
Inner Nicole: Wh-what!?! But that isn't fair, I'm an individual, I deserve to be acknowledged!
Nicole: ......We're pretty much the same person.
Inner Nicole: B-bu-but...This is injustice! I will alert the authorities! You can't do this, I deserve better!
Nicole: *throws up hands* fine! Ok, fine! Here:
Inner Nicole: What! I'm an alien!?!
Nicole: To make you feel better I drew cat ears on myself (I look so cute!).
Inner Nicole: Bu-b-but...
Nicole: On with the show! ;D

Nicole: He has an IPad and a bag, he's robbing a bank, get him!!!

Inner Nicole: Nicooooooolllleeeee!
Nicole: Nope, I won't draw you as a magical girl.
Inner Nicole: But I'm an alieeeeennnnn!!!
Nicole: Ah, but a stylish alien.
Inner Nicole: I'm not stylish, you just drew a vest over a shirt and skirt!
Nicole: On with the show!


Nicole: This the end! Since it's mostly occupied by Lady M and Shouoto Aya, there'll probably be a continuation of this post!
Inner Nicole: I demand a re-drawing of me!
Nicole: What, a pitchfork, torches, and the Seiran fangirls I wronged (see homemadeideasforyou.blogspot.ca Ninufa Birthday Card) !?! Due to an emergency there WILL be a continuation of this, byeeeee!!!!!!
Inner Nicole: You can run, but you can't hide!
Nicole: Noooo!!!! I'll draw you all very cool, and Seiran! 
Inner Nicole And The Fangirls: It's too late, Nicole!
Nicole: Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

THE REST OF THE SCENE HAS BEEN CUT OFF AS IT IS TOO EMOTIONALLY DEPRESSING
















No comments:

Post a Comment