Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Your Guide To My Manga Refernces! MUST READ FOR NON-MANGA READERS

So, a an email from my bestie caused me to make this post. Manga and anime are a big part of my life. They have impacted my drawing style (chibi-manga, anyone?), my thinking (I'll never see pink dyed hair without thinking of Anis and Sakura again), my personal time (reading manga and fanfiction is my past time) and my writing (Rani: The girl parody of Seiran). However, I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF AN OTAKU!!!! This is because I tend to read the lesser known such as Momo (RECOMMENDED!!!) and Love Berrish. Oh, and for those who don't mind middle school love (I personally don't prefer it, but I make exceptions. I also read a very good cousin love one but I forgot the name), Kodomo No Omocho is quite nice. I really do love Sana-Chan. Now, it's because if this that I make so many manga/anime references. However, some people don't read or watch manga and anime. Espacially since most of you aren't Japanese (I think I have one reader in Japan) I don't think most of you ever heard of Naruto,Bleach or One Piece. Which, are all quite popular manga (out of all of these I've only read one). So, here's a guide! Enjoy!

NARUTO

Naruto is about a ninja named Naruto (blonde guy in the middle). Naruto is a very dumb ninja who, when he finally passes, gets put in a team with his crush Sakura Haruno (the pinkette) and cool genius Saskue (guy on the right). Naruto Shipdduen is a continuation of their stroy. I'll usually refer to this manga when talking about the pairing, SasuSaku.


BARAJOU NO KISS/KISS OF THE ROSE PRINCESSES


  Most girls love jewelry but not Anis Yammato! When she was young her father gifted her with a chocker, a supposed charm of protection. If it ever came off, Anis would get a terrible punishment! But because the chocker attracts so much attention (we're talking street gangs!) Anis wants nothing more then for it to be gone. But when it DOES come of, Anis finds that she's the Rose Princess! With her four Rose Knights Anis discovers secrets about her closest friends.....and herself. What will happen to Anis?

  I'll usually refer to this manga, A LOT. I love it, it's amazing. However, the Shouoto Aya and Lady M afterword is one reoccurring thing. It's a mini-comedy-scene between the authour and the editor. Here's two pages of my favourite.


KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA



  Misaki Ayuzawa is a strict student body president at a previously all-boys school. However, due to a large debt her father left behind, Misaki develops a hatred towards men. Her situation at home also causes her to work as a maid at Maid Cafe, shhhhh!!! But when popular Usui Takumi discovers her secret, is it love? Or just an extremely annoying bug? Read to find out (I sound like an advertisement)!!!

  I usually don't refer to this much......

MOMO/HOW TO SAVE THE WORLD




  Yume Odagiri (girl on top right, above tree) is an average girl.....who accediently saves the Great Devil Momo (right next to Yume)! After Momo grants her wish to be special, Yume is made into the representing of earth. In two years Yume must give Momo seven strong points about earth.....or else earth gets destroyed! Can Yume do it? TOTALLY RECOMMENDED, EVEN TO NON-MANGA READERS. But still, Nanagi (gloomy guy by snowman), noooooooo!!!!

  So far I haven't done anything, yet......

I think that's all! This also works as a recommended-manga-post as well! Please try some of the lovely mangas up there! See you next time! 



I'M GOING ON A SHORT VACATION NEXT WEEK SO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BLOG. D:








No comments:

Post a Comment