I was clicking around on the internet when I found a blog dedicated to spells and witchcraft. It looked like fun so I thought,"hey, let's check this out!." The blog had lots of what it claimed to be true stories on real spells that worked. So I clicked on one of the links. And found a whole bunch of spells winking up at me....with process that ranged from 125.00 to 300.00. So I did what any sane and curious person would do- look for spells you could do on your
own. I found a neat site and all though I'm still skeptical about wether it all works or not. But you know what? It's FUN. So if you're feeling bored or your kids want a magic themed birthday party just head on over to this site:http://magic-spells-and-potions.com
~My juju doll
Don't let the thought "that's all crazy talk!" stop YPU from trying out a little bit of harmless beauty spells. You never know, one day you may wake up,look in a mirror and scream "OMB, MY FACE IS BLEMISH FREE!!". Though I still have a long time to wait for that...(´Д` )
No comments:
Post a Comment