Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Procrastination,Tradition And Hair-dos

The Do

 My mom did my hair for me and chose my outfits up till fourth grade. So from then on I'd wear my hair up in a pony tail (it's the only thing I can do) and wore a mixture of clothing all depending on my mood. I've never been a big jewelry type of girl but it was my grandparents favourite thing to give to me so I just piled up pearls and jewels in a jewelry box.
 But now that I'm in middle school I decided to change my look. Nothing big, ya know but just less "Life-is-too-boring-to-care-about-clothing" and "okay-two-minutes-I'm-done-choosing-my-outfit" to "I-will-put-some-effort-in-but-otherwise-I-won't-be-bothered" and"necklace-pretty-shirt-done". I'm also wearing my hair down. All I can say is that it takes up more time then I'd like but before I hit the study-craze I'd like to at least say that I didn't entirely live in a uniform of hoodies,jeans and my faithful Nikes.
~me with my hair down...I have no qualms about selfies so if you see me feel free to say hi.

The Procrastinating 

 1. Watch tv while you're doing homework
2. One page homework, one page manga
3. After you accomplish something, take a chocolate break
4. Ten minutes work, ten minute break
5. Listen to music
6. FaceTime your friend AND work at the same time
7. Remember, willpower is everything
8. I'm running out if ideas...
9. I just realized I have something important to do
10. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment