Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What Annoys And Confuses Me


The Practicing Game Always Ends Up With Slacking Off Winning- Who Said The Good Guys Always Win?

  Have you ever tree and practiced oh so hard at something and when the time comes you find yourself doing it again- slacking off. Yet even though you painstakingly checked and double-checked and hey, you even got your MOM to check it not to mention you decided to throw your bossy little sister into the mix but it's when you put it into the oven that it just. Goes. Flat.
  This seems to happen to me all the time in ballet. I try so freaking hard at all those jetes and pirouettes,transfer of weight, grand allegro, all that painting toes and weight-over-toes junk but when I'm in front of the mirror and my peers are watching I see myself with flat feet and a crooked hip. It's kinda depressing, ya know?
  Whenever I do public speaking, some kids just get stage fright but me? Nope. I'm just like WHAM with all that clear,loud voice and open body language. I'm just where I am and doing what I do best. 
  My teacher says I have to get it in my head so I guess I can say my problem is that I got slacking off in my head. (-.-) That's what I get for being such a procrastinator, I guess.

So Ya Telling Me To Edit My Soul. Geez, What A Great Idea

  I'm getting tired of people telling me "It's a blog, everyone will see it; edit it!". People, my blog is where I don't plan anything out at all. All I do is sit down on my bed and type on my iPad keyboard. That's it. If you're telling me to edit my posts it's basically telling me to edit my very soul because that's what these posts are: parts of my soul. In my opinion if you do something without second thought or any second guessing then it's your first intention and your real one. Life is a b*tch (I don't swear this much, I swear. See the pun I made?) so if it's easy the yer doing it the wrong way. 
  Check which the world is going. Then ignore it and walk at your own pace.

 When I Am Told That I Am Rude

 I've heard lots of nasty things in my short lifetime. These phrases include comments like: "Yoyre Chinese so you must eat dogs!" and "Ew, that's weird,gross and pathetic.". Oh, let's not forget the one comment that spurred this whole thing, the "You're rude" one.
 So just because I speak my mind and go with the flow (scroll to the bottom to see a funny meme of this phrase) I'm suddenly rude. Geez, thanks a lot ya hypocrite. It's not like tellbg me that I'm rude isn't being rude yourself. I don't get easily offended (I've once been told that my laugh sounds like a reindeer gurgling a crocodile and even though I'm really self conscious about my laugh I just found that statement hilarious and laughed) I hate,hate hate it when people are acting like hypocrites. It's like saying you want eat a pie then eating it. Fun.

Go With The Flow


(Read from right to left)

           

No comments:

Post a Comment