Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Seattle Trip!

  So I'm going to Seattle and missing the Chinese Exam, yeah! But right now I'm mourning over my yummy vanilla milkshake. It sacrificed itself so that I can be content.....how noble. (T0T)/* The good thing was that it was very creamy and scrumptious?
Right now we're headed to the hotel. When I asked my mom if it'd be a long ride she replied:
"Not really."
So I was thinking twenty minutes Max until she said:
"Just an hour."
I dunno 'bout you wonderful people but to me that's looooooong. And unfortunately this car doesn't come with Wi-Fi so I can't read any manga. :(
 Speaking if which, I'm reading Pandora Hearts and I'm all:
I'm seeing Red Babies which is really weird. Apparently the attack by seeing your memories.
But the plot and concept is actually pretty good. I like the scanalation team too, Manga Abyss. They do a good job. Though sometimes I don't really get what they're saying.... Not to mention the art and characters are so lively!
Poor Gilbert!
Alice VS Gilbert....I'm rooting for the eye-candy, Gilbert Nightray.
Gilbert is my all time fave character. I like his hat the best. Makes me think that he's the Mad Hatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment