Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Vocaloid!

 Hello! I'm here to talk about....VOCALOID!! Wait, what's Vocaloid? Easy. It's a voice synthesizing project that allows users to make songs. There's different voices with names. My favourite are Luka and Kaito. These characters don't have actual canon personalities as the creators thought it'd limit the creativity (I can see the reason in that) but fans like to make up their own. The typical ones are listed below:
Kaito- ice cream addict, a bit too....ummmm, nice? Soft? Weak?
Meiko- drunk violent motherly type. Sake addict.
Miku- energetic and...how do I say this? Two sprinkles short of a cupcake.
Rin- the mischievous Kagamine twin. Orange addict.
Len- the softer Kagamine twin.Banana addict. 
Gakupo- pervert,eccentric- you know the type. Eggplant addict.
Luka- one word: tsundere. But violent too. Tuna addict.
 There's others but I'm kinda too lazy to type it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment