Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I'm Stalking You

 Yesterday was really a lot of fun. I have a close friend named Selina and she likes to collect funny pick up lines that you can use to joke around. There's this guy both Selina and I know (I'm more acquainted with him though) named Grayson. Another friend and I nicknamed him Grumpy Cat because of his easily-peeved personality. It's always hilarious to watch him because he does the funniest things. Like swiping his hand under his nose then staring at his hand in disgust.
 Well anyways, Selina and I decided on plan called...Operation Oprah (everyone loves Oprah) 
The plan was to get Grayson to spill the names of one of his crushes. That's right: not crush but crushes. That guy is a P-L-A-Y-E-R player! Not really. The funny part of all this was the pickup line Selina pulled at the end.
"Do you live in a cornfield because I'm stalking you!"
Now Grayson keeps asking me to get Selina to stop stalking him. My reply is that she's a crazy cat lady who doesn't know the word stop.
 Life is always more fun when you have crazy cat ladies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment