Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dances

I met someone at the dance. It was stuffy and I had the brilliant idea to go outside on the swings (unfortunately I wasn't the only one who thought if it) then I met a possible stalker.
~my first in-motion picture
Dances are okay for me....unless if you get to annoy people. Then it's SUPER fun. One guy who I knew decided to come in all black clothing and white underwear on the OUTSIDE. It was a glow dance so you had to wear white or neon.
~my BFFAEL and I
Not much people came though...I did a newspaper article about it so if I write it right then maybe more kids will come. I feel sad for the person who put it together because the dance floor was hardly crowded. 
Look out for the newspaper article at thewestcoastwolves.webs.com
Read my article, ne?


No comments:

Post a Comment