Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Class Pervert

 In my class there's a variety of different people: the Friendlys (because as far as my experiences go, Canada is so nice there's only kids with more friends rather than popular kids),the Smart Ones and so on. But there is one kind that you never want in your class.....the class PERVERT. 
 I, unfortunately have one in my class though thankfully he's only targeted me once. Still, it was pretty gross. This guy, let's call him Sneeze (since I just sneezed. Yes,highly unoriginal), has bad rumours circling around him. And I know for a fact that they're true. He's grabbed one girls bottom several times and tried to touch other girls chests too. 
 Um, ew. Did I mention I sit diagonally across from him? The girl he sits next to is my friend and I've seen him lean in and secretly stare at my friends chest. Gross. All I can say is I'm glad we're changing seats soonbecause I want to be faaaaaaar away from this guy! Unfortunately my school is a loop school so he'll be in my class next year. 
 I'm fine with Friendlys,Smart Ones and so on but NOT Class Perverts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment