Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Soul Eater

So I'm reading Soul Eater now and.....I love it. The art is amazing,the battle scenes set out perfectly, the plot twisting and the characters vibrant. I ESPECIALLY like the art.

 The character development is extremely interesting and the concept too.
Some people complain that it takes too long for that plot to get exciting but I find it fine. Once it devolps it goes at what I deem a perfect pace. TOTALLY RECCOMMEND THIS MANGA/ANIME. The manga's funnier but the anime is pretty good too.

SUMMARY
 
Maka is a scythe technician, working to perfect her living scythe and partner, Soul Eater. By feeding on the souls of 99 humans and one witch, Soul Eater aspires to become the perfect weapon–the Death Scythe! Along the way, the two will face innumerable challenges, including an amorous cat, thieves, and even a teacher turned zombie. It will be a wonder if Maka can even survive, much less turn Soul into a Death Scythe...



No comments:

Post a Comment