Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Long Weekend Update

Hello people! My weekend, not bad. I was working on my visual journal yesterday. On the new Polyvore app, you can't enter contests. :( If you can, I don't know how. Anyhow, last night I had a sister sleepover. Translation: a lame sleepover where the only new thing is that one sister sleeps in a sleeping bag on the other sister's floor. It wasn't too bad though. I checked my viewing chart and my blog isn't that popular. Soooo, to spice things up I'm posting up some How To's on homemade card ideas I come up with. I like getting ideas then making my own. I think I'll be starting with this cool Get Well Card that's also 3 bookmarks. I hope that'll attract attention.

    "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing exceeds like success."
                          Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment