This year I put aside 21$ for Christmas Shopping. Usually my mom costs a lot to buy for, but this year they had her kind of things for 5.00$:) they had cupcake smelling sets, body cream and shower gel in one package in different scents and cozy soft pink socks, body cream and shower gel that was all cherry blossom themed. I got the last one for my mom. The cheapest is always my brother. They sell 1.00$ hot wheel cars at Walmart (where I do all my shopping. Half because it's withinn walking distance, half because it's cheaper) that are really nice quality. He's only 3, so one car is enough. My sister turned out to be the most expensive to shop for. Luckily, I found a cheap (still good material!) pink barbie dress(only four dollars for one dress! Barbie things cost a lot!). But then I realized she was the last one I was shopping for,(I found the other gifts first) I bought her a 9.46 barbie colour in velvet poster with 6 posters. I wanted to buy myself some knitting supplies and I found myself a small yarn section that costed 1.00$ each. Then I realized it was a bit too small, so I didn't buy it. I hope we have wrapping paper, because I couldn't afford any. So I suggest Christmas Shopping during Black Friday. Especially if your allowance pays 50 cents per day. Happy Black Friday Shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment