Now on YouTube there's this thing called "vlogging". Basically, it's the same as blogging but with videos. I tried vlogging once but.....let's just say it's not really my thing. There's also something called "haul videos". It's when you name a video if your "haul", basically what you bought. Then there's the makeup turitouls,the DIYs and fashion videos. All the fashion gurus on YouTube make use of all this and basically do all of them.
We have the successful ones,the really successful ones, the middle class ones and so on. Bethany a Mota is one of the really successful ones. Not only does she have millions of suscribers she's also been on Dancing With The Stars, has her own fashion line and perfume. Did I mention she's getting her own ad and that she won an award? And now she's getting a song. Let's give a moment if silence for the remarkably successful Bethany Mota.
However, Bethany seems to posting new videos less and less. From what I've heard she's lost 3k suscribers because if that. I get that she's assiduous and all but even unedited,quick vlogs would be better then nothing. I personally think that she should pay attention to what got her her fame.
Bethany's new song, Need You Right is also being talked about on the internet. It's already on ITunes "What's Hot" list. However, it's mostly being debated if Need You Right Now has too much auto tune. Most Motavators preferred Bethany's unaltered voice then the one being shown on Need You Right Now.
Anybody else want the old Beth back?


No comments:
Post a Comment