Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Best Songs Of October

1. Nandome No Aozora Ka

By: Nogizaka46


This song is about a freaking five minutes worth of ear cake ('cause cake is better then candy). I mean, SERIOUSLY, the melody of this song is beautiful. And not to mention oh-so detailed. The singer's all have gorgeous voices and the lyrics are pure sunlight-breathtaking. Even though it's Japanese (I just google translated the lyrics) it's just amazing.

2. Life Of The Party

By: Shawn Mendes


Ok, so this one is a little more deep- but heart-warming all the same. The next one is more popy. Let me just say, when I first heard this song I was in ballet doing wall stretch. The song came on and I was just stunned by the singers voice. I heard it before (There is this one singer) and it's just wonderful. If it was a voice it'd be maroon. So, yeah, sooooo recommend this one!

3. Invisible Girl/Shoebox

By: Brie Larson


Both songs are SUPER catchy! Especially the lyrics of Shoebox. Most of you probably know Brie Larson for her acting career but her singing career is just as good. She's perfect for rainy days or when you want something not too bright or dark but rather in the middle. Finally Out Of PE is good for mild rocking and Shoebox for singing.

4. Mr. Mr.

By: Girls Generation/SNSD

I AM TOO LAZY TO BLOG SO I WILL EDIT THIS LATER


No comments:

Post a Comment