Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Update BONUS! Things I Want A T-Shirt

So, really sorry for not blogging. I've been seriously hooked on this manga called Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. Student Council President Misisaki Chan runs the school with an iron fist. Misisaki hates men due to the fact her father walked on their family while leaving a huge debt. However, she has a secret! In order to pay the debt she works part time as a maid at Maid Latte. When Usui, a guy who's good at everything and popular with girls, discovers her secret romance (duh, anybody could see THAT coming) and drama occur. I'm reading it on mangareader.net. Totally reliable and free, yay!

BONUS:THINGS I WANT ON A  T-SHIRT

From Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!
Awwww, so SWEET!
One of my personal favs!
Totally true.
Sometimes, a mess may even be beautiful 
Does anyone else imagine a big war before this?
LOOK at this guy! So heartbroken...
I am in LOVE with this quote!
















 

2 comments:

  1. These are probably my LIFETIME fave quotes all in one post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, cool. I just found these on wattpad.

      Delete