Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wanna Hear About My Fourth Grade Drama That's So Last Year?

       There was this guy who used to have a crush on me in fourth grade. My ex friend, let's call her Celine, ( story for later) says he blushes when he looks at me,? And get this, he sent me a note VIA my best friend, let's call her Marz Barz, and asked me if I liked him. Not that bad, right? Well, it was an ANNOYMUS note so how could I know who he was. And to make matters worse Marz Barz told him she wasn't gonna do it anonymously, but he did, and he spelt my name wrong! It's N-I-C-O-L-E ya doofus! And since he got me all sassed up, (nobody writes my name wrong and gets away with it!) I wrote him back a note saying something like this:

     "Excuse me, but I don't like any ? (Yes, he wrote From: ?, really, REALLY?) so blab off!"
 
 Then, I was innocently playing goldfish with my friend in class, he ran up to me, said "I don't like you" and ran of! COWARD! And when I corrected him personally on my name, he was all rude and "I don't like you". Since when did name correction mean " I love you sooooooo much!"? And besides, his hair is instant mushroom! It's all floppy and when he does cut it, it's like, ragged and total haywire! 

   Okay, I'll admit it, girls aren't angels either. At recess, after everyone KNEW we had no interest for each other, (sure, Celine, he DOES make me laugh but he makes everyone laugh, not just specially for me.) guess what they did. You guessed it! Or not, they (pretty much the entire class, girls:me boys: Let's call him Nemo) tried to get Nemo and I to talk. I was reading a BOOK! Really, people? It's soooooo annoying! Did you ever hear of PRIVACY? 
   Celine probaly thought I was being a little blunt (so what if I am!) because I wanted to ask him: 
A. Why did he like me? I'm 5.3 at age 10, 11 on April 13, I'm bookwormish, shy and a total feminist. Not exactly crush-material.

B. Why did he stop liking me?

C. Why did he tell all the Asian girls about his crush?

  I'm gonna talk to him about this. Wish me luck! :) 
 


1 comment: