Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I Got For Christmas

Sorry this came late! I won't mention who gave the stocking gifts since it'll cause negative comments (not that'll I get any!).

Stocking:

Foam letters
Watercolour pencil crayons
Paint brushes 

Parents:

Yarn (I love knitting! I'm taking up weaving and I wanna try crochet.)
Creep over books. Scary while reading, not scary after, perfect for scardy-cats like me! ;)
Sparkly blue peace sign high tops
A trip to watch Frozen

Grandparents 
2 vintage looking skirts
Light blue sweater dress with matching scarf
Peacock blue sparkly sweater dress with a pink heart necklace
Heart patterned sweater

My Mom's Friends

Carmel filled chocolates
Pink Gap sweatshirt 
Very chic black boots

What Is Left Out On My List

Glitter
A puppy
My dad to stay home
Gel pens
Glitter Glue


The Best a Present 

A trip to watch Frozen

Why

I fell in love with Elsa. My wallpaper has Elsa, I downloaded the entire Frozen soundtrack and I am obessed with creating Elsa version songs since I found Of Course I Wanna Build A Snowman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment